Monday, October 6, 2008

My WIfe

With all the bad relationships I have been through in my life, God must have been watching over me on August 4th 2004. This is the day I first laid eyes on my wife. I was visiting a friend's house for the first time in my life and Marijon walked into that house after a long walk with her friend Beverly. You see Marijon lived there also, and to my surprise she was the roommate to the 62 year old lady who I was visiting. Who would have thunk! A 62 year old lady with a HOT 20 something roomate. I was floored. Looking back I know it was God. You see Marijon and I were both in bad relationships and we had many people in our lives praying for us to find a solid christian partner, and on that day in August, God delivered.

I did not sit down to write this to tell you that, but I did intend to tell you all how lucky I am to have such a wonderful spouse.

On June 7th 2006 we were married and since that day my love for Marijon has grown by leaps and bounds. She is the perfect woman for me. She allows me to be the man I have always wanted to be. She is supportive, loving, encouraging, and committed to making our marraige work for the remainder of our lives. She constantly prays for me and our marraige. She makes me happy and I wanted everyone to know how much I love my wife. I am so thankful God placed me in that house to see that HOT 20 something walk through that door. That was the very best thing to happen in my life.

5 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i love this story!!! God does watch over us and is in control!! THANK GOODNESS!!!! y'all are such a great couple!!! glad you are here!!!

TREY MORGAN said...

Great story ... It's awesome when men are willing to dote over their wives in public.

Well done.

:)

The Vannoy Family said...

AAaaaaahhhhh - Joe has a heart...! She's is such a beautiful girl - watched her grow into a such a great young lady - and now she is happily married! You better be good to her!! We are lucky that you both are here in Childress, Texas!

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

suck??

The Waldrons said...

the suck has been fixed