Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Dirty House



No not our house, but the house we hope to live in soon. This new house is located in Tell, Texas, and is a gem. Unfortunately, the house needs many updates and they are long over due. None the less I thought I would share. It is a two story house with five bedrooms and two baths, it will become a four bedroom with three baths and a master suite. I have included some pictures. Some great features include the open space, and front and back porch that can be screened in, two car garage, and tons of storage. We are excited. I will keep you posted as we update. As of today we have begun to make one bathroom upstairs into two baths, a master and a guest bath. We have also started to remove the carpet. This is one gross job with dirt and urine and bugs all over this very old carpet. Well, I will let you know more as time goes on.

No comments: