Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Joe's Top Ten Movies


Some of my favorites in no particular order
  • Bull Durham ("You won't hit me meat!" "Don't think, it is bad for the ball club!" "Lolly Gagers." The speech about what Crash "believes in." So many great lines. Maybe the best sports movie!!!!)
  • Remember the Titans (THis movie shows how the struggle is what makes us great. I think it is the coach in me.)
  • Braveheart (blood and guts, pass the testosterone)
  • Troy - this had to replace Pulp Fiction, I could watch this movie all day long
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Irony considering my current job)
  • As Good as it Gets
  • Major League
  • Saving Private Ryan
  • All the Star Wars Movies
  • Cars (I have a secret desire to be a race car)

Great post Mills, this was fun.

How about a top five best sports movies!

Here are mine
  1. Bull Durham
  2. Remember the Titans
  3. Major League
  4. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
  5. The Rookie

4 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

love it! i will be working on my sports movies!!

Ryan Mills said...

1. Hoosiers
2. Field of Dreams
3. Rudy
4. Caddyshack
5. Raging Bull

The Waldrons said...

I cannot believe I forgot about Caddyshack. A true classic. "A thousand Buck you miss that put!" I love Rodney, may he rest in peace.

TREY MORGAN said...

Great movies ... Love most all of them.