Saturday, June 20, 2009

Update

Well here is a little update without any pictures. MJ and I are back in the same town. For the past two weeks we have been in Austin, and then this past week I have stayed in Amarillo for a leadership training. Here is a run down of things happening in our lives:
  • Marriage is great, our four day trip to Austin two weeks ago was so fun
  • House is great, showers will be finished on Tuesday, plumbing done Monday, we move in at some point Tuesday or Wed.
  • Vineyard is growing, despite the damage noted below, they are growing and some are growing fast!!
  • Work is uncertain. Toby Tucker our Assist. Sup is leaving us and that may mean a change for the administration of CISD. I have no idea if this will trickle down to me or not, but one thing is for sure, change is often not welcome, but is often good. We shall see.
  • Parents, My, Joe's, parents are coming on Thursday, and I cannot wait. It should be fun to hang out with my parents in Childress, TX considering they spend most of their time in the small town of Chicago. Should be interesting.
That's all for now, I will post some pictures of our vines growing soon.

How are your summers going?

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Sounds like y'all have been busy, busy! I'm so excited the house is almost finished! I want to see pics and maybe someday, see it in person! :)

Have fun with your parents!