Friday, March 6, 2009

Tile and a Fan

I just wanted to post some pictures of the tile in our new bathrooms and the new ceiling fan we got for a steal at Home Depot in Amarillo. It never ceases to amaze me that small changes can make a huge difference.




On all our upstairs windows there are gaps behind the window casing. These gaps are so big you can see outside so they have now been filled with Good Stuff expandable foam. That stuff rocks. Of course I had to scrape out all the wasp nests that were in there before the foam, but that is the fun part.


I am not a pro, but it looks pretty good for a slacker like me.


We like this fan so much there will be four of them in the house.

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Looks awesome! You know, my hubby is handy and does tile and stuff, too. You two could make some good money in the summers...;)