Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Week in September

What a difference a year makes. In 2007 MJ and I were in Bourbonnais Illinois, I had just finished coaching the Manteno Invitational, and spent the day with my Mom and Dad. In 2008 we spent the day today with MJ's Mom and Dad along with her oldest brothers family that came in from Amarillo. My Mom and Dad are busy in the Mediteranian Sea on a Cruise.

This week was crazy, I had the High School to myself on Thrusday and Friday due to the Principal being at a conference in Dallas, and that was fun. On both days we ended up having to call 911 and have an ambulance respond to the high school for different reasons. Not to mention all the other exciting things that happened, the list is too long to mention. I can tell you that I love every second of each day, but I wish it was not so exhausting.

MJ is great. She had a great week at work and ran a whole bunch in the evenings.

Things in Texas are warm and the allergens are in the air. MJ and I are both suffering and that is unusual. Normally it is just me. The nights are cool and clear and the days are warm and sunny. One thing that is definately a little crazy is the intensity of the mosquitos at all times of the day and night. You cannot go outside without being attacked.

Well enough about that, I want to wish my White Sox the best during the next two days as they fight to get into the playoffs. To all my Cubbie fan friends congrats to you, I will always be a Chicago fan, so I will be cheering on the Cubbies as long as they are not playing the pale hose. How about them Bears. As of right now the Bears are up by a touchdown in the third quarter, we shall see if they can hold on to this lead.

Talk to ya all later.

No comments: